Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Skunk Cabbage Photos

I've been able to keep the crazy away for another day by stepping out to run. I really wanted to get in nice six miles, but I decided to be smart and stopped at 4 since I was mildly uncomfortable by the end.
Blah grey weather, but great temperature for running. 
I was even an extra good girl and foam rolled and did planks! I feel that I should get extra presents from Santa this year. I really could use more compression socks. (Hint, hint)

The good news is that I probably could have run 6 miles aerobically, I just didn't feel that I should push it. But I think I'm on the upward trend, thankfully.

In another news, photos from the Skunk Cabbage is up. I'm definitely not the next ridiculously photogenic guy. Too bad, it would have been fun to get memed.
My personal favorite
I actually did not see the camera man. It probably has something to do with the fact that I was holding my glasses instead of wearing them, because the sudden rain made the glasses as useful as a single sock. (I hate how my socks go to the washing machine in pairs and comes back as one. It's like Hunger Games all up in my washer.)
Oh the joys of end of a race captured right on my face. 
Stefan on the other hand, came out like he's winning the entire thing. His stupid 20/20 vision helped him spot the photographer in time. (Just kidding, it's not really stupid. In fact, I'm insanely jealous of the no glasses thing)
Well, I fist pumped at the finish line , which did not have any photographers to capture it. 
One of these days, I'm going to be so fit that I'm going to look as awesome as the ridiculously photogenic guy at the end of the marathon. Who's with me?

3 comments:

  1. Haha don't worry, my photo wasn't good either. I definitely didn't see the photographer and I had my contacts in!

    If you want to buy some compression socks Pro Compression (http://procompression.com/) has a discount code RR20 for $20 off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image of your socks entering the Hunger Games arena when they go into the wash. :)

    ReplyDelete