1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in your tagger's post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blogs and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
1. I once fell off a treadmill. . . twice. I was at the gym and my towel fell off. I pressed stop button and stopped running without waiting for the treadmill to fully stop. So the first time was super embarrassing because people were in line to use the treadmill. Tons of people witnessed my humiliation. And then I tried to get back on the treadmill. But I didn't realize that the tread was still moving, so I fell off again. Not my greatest moment.
2. I am an energetic person. I seriously run around everywhere and power walk to class for no reason.
3. I was crazy freshman year. For some reason, I slept 4 hours and stayed giddy for the rest of the day. I also crashed every two weeks. Since then I've grown older and now require way more sleep.
|My hallmate had this sign up on the door for a while. Yeah, I woke up at 6AM on weekends.|
4. While I had no problem staying up for no reason, I have a hard time staying up when there's work to be done. Nothing puts me to sleep faster than reading scientific papers on isomerization catalysts.
|I tried this so that I'd wake up. Verdict: 5 hour energy works way better than lying in the snow.|
|Look how cute it is.|
6. I love swing dancing especially aerials. I'm so happy that my bf is big enough to throw me around so that I can pretend that I'm flying.
|Look at us dancing.|
7. I did kendo for about a year. And then I advanced enough to wear the full armor and have other people hit me. Then I promptly quit. Hitting teachers was way more fun than getting hit by beginners.
8. I can sleep anywhere. During sophomore year, I fell asleep even when my roommate was having a phone conversation with her bf. I once fell asleep on the bus and had to walk all the way back to my stop.
9. I am a pro at decorating wedding cars. If you're having a wedding, you should invite me and I will make your car awesome.
|I should be a car advertising model. Look how well I'm selling the car.|
|A random photo of an aerial. This is actually a dance move. The bf is not trying to kill me by smashing my head into the ground, which is what it looks like.|
|I don't know what we were trying to do. We are all doing different things.|
Questions from Kathy:
1. What is your ‘must have’ song on your playlist?
I actually don't run with music. But I do have head music, and I definitely hum "Rolling" by Limp Bizkit whenever I run up rolling hills.
2. Name one song on your playlist that you are embarrassed to admit is there.
Well the one album that I have on my itunes that I'm ashamed of is the High School Musical Series.
3. Given the choice would you have a housekeeper or personal chef at your beck and call?
Definitely a personal chef. I like food more than a clean house. And to be honest, I'd rather clean than cook. I find vacuuming to be relaxing.
4. Favorite childhood cartoon and why ... ??
I grew up in Korea, so I grew up with anime style cartoons. My absolute favorite was Sailor Moon. But once I moved to the US, I watched Recess.
5. If you could pick any historical figure as your running buddy who would it be and why? (Anything goes ... Cleopatra, Napoleon, Freddy Mercury, Fred Lebow, Kurt Cobain... whatever)
Since Kurt Cobain is on there, I am going to assume that I don't need to pick an actual super historical figure. I would run with Feynman. I find him hilarious and incredibly interesting.
6. What is your favorite board game? Are you a good sport ... or like me?
My favorite board game is Ricochet Robot. My entire family plus my bf is obsessed with it. It's super nerdy. You basically stare at the board and try to come up with the shortest way to get a certain robot to a certain square in the board in your mind. Basically, a game for theoretical physicist who think for a living. I actually played once with a theoretical physics grad student once. I lost.
I am a really bad sport. When I play Ricochet with my bf, I fake cry, get pouty, and fist pump all in one game.
7. What is your bucket list race/tri?
Olympic trials. But getting real, I'd like to run the Boston. If that can't be done, I would like to make lots of money and do a European vacation marathon.
8. If you could pick one dessert to be calorie free what would it be?
I love bubble tea. I just like having something to drink while I work, and bubble tea makes me feel like I'm having a snack as opposed to just a drink.
9. What was worse for you in PE class? Running laps or climbing the rope?
I've actually haven't taken PE since middle school. In high school, I took dance and weight training. But definitely climbing rope. I have NO arm strength. It's quite sad.
10. What is your favorite book to read over and over?
I love the Little House Series. But now that I'm grown, I really like Hot Lights and Cold Steel. It's a memoir written by an orthopedic surgeon about his residency years. I find him hilarious. I can often be seen laughing by myself with his book.
11. Who was your first childhood celebrity crush? How do you feel about him/her now?
I loved Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. Yeah, I went for older men. None of those Disney stars for me. I still find them attractive even with Cruise's crazy phase. But now that I'm older, Daniel Craig is very attractive! He exudes manliness. It would be really disappointing if I met him in real life and he was girly.
Now for 11 new questions:
1. What did you do for fun in your childhood?
2. What's your hobby other than running?
3. What's your most embarrassing workout related moment?
4. Would you rather run a 50 miler or do an ironman?
5. Which celebrity would you run with? (I pick Daniel Craig of course)
6. What's your favorite movie of last year? (AKA I'd like movie recommendations)
7. What's your fashion must have?
8. What's the one material thing that you can't live without?
9. What's one of your life goals? ( I totally wanna learn to do a back flip)
10. Which childhood place holds most memories?
11. Where in the world would you go if you can go anywhere?
Now for 11 people
Mike (Jamie's Mike)
Daniel Craig, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise (Just in case you guys happen to stumble across my blog)
That was a super long post. Thanks for reading through it! I hope I didn't miss anyone in tagging. I tried to go through most recent comments. Have a great Tuesday!